Best Waist Trimmer for Men and Women
Thanks for taking the time to read our reviews of the best waist trimmers that are currently available on the UK marketplace. There are indeed any number of "slimming devices" in the UK market right now.
As levels of obesity continue to increase, then the number of these devices seem to be increasing. The waist trimmer/slimming belt is yet another one of these to hit the health and wellness market. Waist trimmers come in all shapes and sizes, are made by different fitness and some health based brands.
The principle behind them is that they can help you lose weight when you are exercising. Most people will understand that a good diet and some daily exercise will help them lose weight. However, the reality is that by adding a waist trimmer to your efforts you will be able to lose weight faster.
There is also some evidence that these can also be used, even when not exercising, to help people lose weight simply be wearing them on a daily basis. A lot of people who wear these do say that by wearing them on a daily basis, it makes them think about what they are eating and drinking.
It is like a permanent reminder not to over indulge or be tempted by a sneaky snack.
The average price for a good one will be under £20 so should be affordable for most people. Below we have gone into these in more detail.
Top 10 Best Waist Trimmers for Women
- YITHINC Waist Trimmer Belt (98%)
- Neotrive Sweat Belt Waist Trimmer (96%)
- SGODDE Adjustable Weight Loss Waist Trainer Slimming Belt (96%)
- Sports Laboratory ® Waist Trimmer Belt PRO+ (92%)
- WIN.MAX Waist Trimmer Belt (90%)
- Emooqi Waist Trimmer Belt (85%)
- MIGABRI Waist Trimmer XT10 (84%)
- VITOMOR Women's Slimming Waist Shaper (82%)
- Gotoly Women's Waist Trainer Trimmer (78%)
- DeepTwist Womens Waist Trainer Belt (76%)
Just above we have listed the top 10 waist trimmers for women according to online buyers:
We researched the various websites that sell these waist trimmers. On most of those buyers have the opportunity to leave a buyer rating. some of those websites use a 5 star rating such as Amazon, where as others may use a 1-5 rating and some use a 1-10 rating.
We look at all of those, collect them and calculate an average buyer satisfaction rating, which we express as a percentage. You can see the percentage beside the product name just above.
For the ladies waist trimmers are the modern version of the older corset from days gone by. Although corsets were designed to pinch the waist and adjust the shape and were very painful to wear, the more modern waist trimmer is more comfortable and a much better invention.
No 1 - YITHINC Waist Trimmer Belt Review
- This belt gives you abdominal compression and lumbar support This is great for those looking for a strong core
- Ideal for anyone with regular back pains, poor posture or just a really bad pain at the end of the work day
- It is made from thick, latex-free Neoprene for an enhanced sweating experience with an inner lining that repels moisture
- It is adjustable up to 113 cm ( 44")
No 2 - Neotrive Sweat Belt Waist Trimmer Review
- This belt increases natural perspiration in a fashion similar to a sauna - leads to a firmer belly and more toned abdominal muscles
- Made from 3 mm thick high-end neoprene for maximum sweating
- This is a discreet belt to wear during your workout, but also in the office or at home
- Size adjustable by Velcro tape (S / M / L / XL)
- Easy to clean in warm water after each use
- Comes with a storage bag, a waterproof armband and an adipometer tape measure and track the effectiveness of our belt
No 3 - SGODDE Adjustable Weight Loss Waist Trainer Review
- This is a waist trimmer ab belt
- It helps increase core abdominal temperature during exercise and burn calories
- Helps support the back and correct posture
- It can be worn underneath your clothes whenever and wherever you go.
- Made of latex free flexible neoprene material
- Grips well around the abdomen and makes direct contact with your skin to prevent it from sliding
- Suitable for waist ranging within 38 inches
No 4 - Sports Laboratory ® Waist Trimmer Belt PRO+ Review
- The Sports Laboratory waist trimmer belt along with some exercise promotes weight loss
- It is adjustable up to 107 cm (42")
- Made from high grade neoprene, with a durable velcro strap and an anti-slip lining grid
- The belt fits easily and comfortably around your waist and is a 100% latex free
- The manufacturer offers a full 100% guarantee - If for whatever reason you are not happy with their product, then simply return and they will issue a full refund
No 5 - WIN.MAX Waist Trimmer Belt Review
- Helps deliver a strong core that offers better balance, easier breathing, improved circulation and a healthy posture
- Helps burn stomach fat faster and maximize calorie burn during exercise with the waist trainer belt
- Comes with a mobile phone armband (fit all devices up to 5.5" screen). Attach smartphone to your arm when running or exercising, listening to your favorite music, access your fitness apps and never miss an important phone call
- Made from elastic neoprene with an anti slip flex design
- Adjustable up to 46 inches
No 6 - Emooqi Waist Trimmer Belt for Women Review
- Made from latex-free Neoprene
- Helps burn calories and remove toxins from the body
- Offers lumbar support
- This waist trimmer has a fully adjustable velcro closure.
- Fits the smallest waist and adjustable size up to 43 inches / 110 cm
- Can be worn beneath clothing or worn against the skin
- The waist belt has a 16* (10.5 cm) Phone bag
No 7 - MIGABRI Waist Trimmer XT10 Review
- Helps accelerate waist trimming and ab toning while rapidly shedding excess water weight
- Has an advanced slimming stimulator to increase abdominal heat
- Helps prevent injury, stabilises spine, lower back and corrects posture
- Can be adjusted
- Uses a hook & loop closure
- Money Back Guarantee
No 8 - VITOMOR Women's Slimming Waist Shaper Review
- This waist shaper is designed to help define curves, correct posture and flatten the abdomen
- It uses 4 reinforced acrylic bones encased in heavy canvas at back to offer instant abdominal compression and lumbar support
- The belt increases thermal activity and sweating, for belly fat burning and to reduce the waist and abdomen
- It is adjustable and uses a hook and loop closure
- Can be worn under clothing
- Has a mesh and pierced fabric in the back which allows for breathability
No 9 - Gotoly Women's Waist Trainer Review
- Designed to give an instant sexy hourglass sexy figure
- It can also be used during working, workout sports, fitness excise, or even post c-section surgery, postpartum support
- Made from Neoprene, Microfiber, Nylon, Spandex
- Need to be hand washed
- Uses 5 flexible bones, which helps support the back
- They offer a money back guarantee
No 10 - DeepTwist Womens Waist Trainer Belt Review
- Made from 100% Latex-Free neoprene fabric
- Easy to clean and comfortable
- Has a double-adjustment velcro adjustment for sizing
- Has a mesh backing for breathability
- Simply wrap around the tummy, strap up and you're good to go
- Uses 4 reinforced bones throughout the waist trainers to effectively support your back so as to stop your back from injuries
Top 5 Best Waist Trimmers for Men
- Men Waist Trainer Vest for Weight Loss (90%)
- Waist Trimmer Back Lumbar Support Slimmer Belt (90%)
- DINOKA Lumbar Support Belt Brace for Men (90%)
- Magicfun Waist Trainer Belt (90%)
- Bracoo SE20 Waist Trimmer (84%)
The waist trimmers that are designed for guys are essentially a belt style. By wearing these on a daily basis they can work to help reduce the waist size and help them lose weight faster than they would normally do.
No 1 - Men Waist Trainer Vest for Weight Loss Review
- Made from 80% Neoprene 20% Nylon
- This is a sauna vest with Zipper
- Helps improve posture
- This works by making you sweat when you do your workouts
- Also helps keep the body warm during cold days with minimal thermal cover with this underwear ,
- Can be worn under or over your regular shirt
No 2 - Waist Trimmer Back Lumbar Support Slimmer Belt Review
- This waist trimmer insulates and raises the temperature of the abdominal core and increases the heart rate
- Offers mild compression around the abdominal region
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Has an inner grid surface to hold the trimmer in place during cardio routines such as jogging, running, or cycling
- This is a lightweight belt fits comfortably beneath clothing
- It is adjustable up to 40" (100 cm)
- Provides back support
No 3 - DINOKA Lumbar Support Belt Brace for Men Review
- This lumbar support belt is ideal for any type of workout
- It has a posture corrector with breathable holes to make it more breathable
- Made of neoprene,and the material is soft and the sweat stays in the frame
- Very comfortable to wear and barely visible under the T-shirt
- Offers back support with adjustable stabilizing bars
- Adjustable between 81 to 110 cm
- It is lightweight and suitable for traveling, driving, sleeping, sports, office work.
No 4 - Magicfun Waist Trainer Belt Review
- Made from 100% latex-free high-grade neoprene
- Also has QuickSweat technology which is medically safer/more natural than a waist trainer
- It offers good back support
- Has compression to support your lower back and abdominal muscles
- Helps burn stomach fat faster and maximize calorie burn during exercise
- This waist belt is very easy to use. Simply wrap around the tummy, strap up and you're good to go.
- Lightweight belt fits comfortably beneath clothing
No 5 - Bracoo SE20 Waist Trimmer Review
- This effectively insulates and raises the temperature of the abdominal core
- Helps increase the number of calories burned to reduce body fat and get that toned 6-pack faster
- Has mild compression around the abdominal region
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Has a tactile grid surface to hold the trimmer in place
- It is skin friendly as it is made from 100% free latex neoprene
- Fits any waist up to 40" and is easily adjustable during workouts
Waist Trimmer Buying Guide
Are Waist Trimmers Uncomfortable to Wear?
The idea of these does sound pretty good in theory, but surely they have to be uncomfortable. The answer is yes and no and we are not taking the easy way out by saying that. Here is our reason for saying this. For sure at the beginning these do take a little bit of time to get used to them.
At the end of the day you are wearing something which will help flatten the tummy and also pull in any unsightly bulges. So yes they will be a little tight to begin with. Over time though this stops and as you lose the weight it becomes more comfortable.
It also depends a lot on your body shape and they type of waist trimmer that you purchase. Those who are very overweight will find it a bit tougher than those with just the odd bulge here and there.
Likewise some brands take a lot of effort to make their trimmers and belts as comfortable as they can when it comes to the shaping, materials used and important elements like stitching.
Great for Back Support
If you exercise on a regular basis, the back is one area that will come under stress. I guess almost everyone has suffered from back pain at some stage in their life so will know what I am talking about. If exercising regularly you should always try and support the back as much as you can. A slimming belt or waist trimmer is very good for doing just that.